** Free Demo Classes **
- Class Preference
- Your Name
- Your Childs Name
- Age of Child
- Mobile Telephone
Participation is on a first come basis. Please note classes will be held at: Bala Yoga Kirkland, 9750 NE 119th Way, Kirkland, WA, balayoga.com. You will receive an email confirmation prior to the class.
Thank you in advance & please feel free to pass this email on to your friends.
Kids Yoga for 5-7 yr. olds (8 spots available)
Friday, May 13th at 3:30-4:15
Kids Yoga for 3-4 yr. olds (8 spots available)
Saturday, May 14th at 2:00-2:45
Family Yoga for 2-3 yr. olds (5 spots available)
Sunday, May 15th at 10:15-11:00
- a parent who would like to turn your yoga practice into a family affair?
- an educator in need of fresh ideas that will support your students learning?
- a child psychologist, therapist or pediatric professional wishing to enrich your treatment with the positive effects of yoga?
- a yoga teacher or enthusiast who loves children?
…then the NGY Teacher Training™ is for YOU!
The demand for kids’ yoga classes is on the rise! More and more, yoga studios, schools, community centers and families around the globe are adding children’s yoga classes to their daily schedules. There is a significant difference between teaching adults and kids and it is essential that teachers undergo the appropriate studies with a qualified, reputable, substantial training. Discover the non-stop fun of yoga with kids and join the hundreds of yogis who have been certified by Next Generation Yoga® to teach kids yoga.
NGY TEACHER TRAINING FOR 2-7 YR. OLDS
This 3-day intensive provides a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of unique NGY methods for combining the ancient practice of yoga with the playful nature of children. Age-appropriate poses, thematic classes, child development principles and behavior management techniques are sure to fill your yoga bag with proven practices for developing meaningful yoga experiences with children.The learning environment of the NGY Teacher Training is experiential, filled with demonstration classes, lesson planning techniques and ready-to-use teaching tools. Whether you are a first-time teacher trainee or a well-schooled, experienced yoga teacher, we offer a detailed and individualized study of yoga for 2-7 yr. olds.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- What is kids’ yoga and the countless benefits
- Themes, poses, group games, partner yoga, breathing exercises and
- relaxation techniques
- Ideas for incorporating art, music, books, props and storytelling into
- children’s yoga classes
- How to plan, sequence and lead fun, creative and educational yoga classes
- Child development & anatomy as it relates to yoga for 2-7 yr. olds
- Behavior management tools for a positive, safe and non-competitive yoga
- Tips on how to become a confident and sensitive kids yoga teacher
- Opportunities to observe yoga classes for 2-7 yr. olds, led by a master
Upon completion of your NGY Teacher Training, you will receive a graduation certificate and be ready to teach yoga to 2-7 yr. olds.
May 13th-15th, 2016
- Fri: 9:00-5:30pm
- Sat: 9:00-5:30pm
- Sun: 9:00-5:00pm
- $695 + $85 registration/supplies fee
- $100 off if you register before 4/10/16
- $100 off if you are a graduate of past NGY TT
You will learn how to empower kids with yoga from Nicole Koleshis.
Come learn and play with other yoga enthusiasts from around the world and enjoy the opportunity to stimulate your creativity, build your confidence and pursue your passion for children!