Next Generation Yoga Advanced Teacher Training
The learning environment of the Next Generation Yoga Advanced Teacher Training is practical and experiential, filled with live demonstration classes, lesson planning opportunities and ready-to-use practical teaching tools. Whether you are a recent graduate of a Kids Yoga training or a well-schooled, experienced Kids Yoga Teacher, we offer you a detailed and individualized study of Yoga for children of all ages and stages.
The NGY Advanced Teacher Training is a comprehensive exploration of our unique philosophy of combining the ancient practices of Yoga with the playful nature of children.
Who this Training is for:
- Graduates of a Kids Yoga Teacher Training who are looking to strengthen their skill set and gain more confidence
- Current Kids Yoga Teachers seeking more ideas for their classes
- Kids Yoga teachers who want to connect with community and collaborate with others
What We’ll Cover:
- Embodiment of qualities and skills for the advanced Kids Yoga Teacher
- How to plan, sequence and lead unique and conceptual thematic Yoga classes
- Powerful language for cueing poses and transitions; creating collaborative and cooperative Yoga environments
- Exploration of Yoga philosophy for kids
- Dozens of ideas for Yoga games and music playlists
- Opportunities to observe Yoga classes with mixed-age kids
- Mindfulness activities
- Deep exploration of tricky situations and behavior management techniques for facilitating an environment that is positive, safe and non-competitive
- Understanding of Yoga for Kids with Special Needs and Yoga in Schools
- Nourishing practices for personal self-care
- The Biz of Kids Yoga™
- Exploration of your future as a Kids Yoga Teacher
What You’ll Get:
- Manual and supplies for the NGY Advanced Teacher Training
- Certificate of Completion
- The opportunity to join the NGY Teacher Community
- Access to the NGY Teacher Training Grad private Facebook group
- Connection, collaboration & a new perspective on life
- Participation in a Basic Kids Yoga Training
- At least 1 year of dedicated personal Yoga practice
95-HOUR YOGA SCHOOL
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) through the Yoga Alliance Organization. Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program.
We offer a flexible format, which allows you to attend one course at a time in a variety of locations. The NGY Advanced Teacher Training is one of the courses that fulfills the 95-hour registry.
$100 off if you register before 4/20/17
$100 off if you are a graduate of past NGY TT
50% off if you are a current full-time school employee or full-time student (not to be combined with other discounts)
Come learn and play with other Yoga enthusiasts from around the world and enjoy the opportunity to stimulate your creativity, build your confidence and pursue your passion for children!