The Biz of Kids Yoga™ (TBoKY) LIVE! is a dynamic in-person day long course that will help you to understand practical business strategies that are necessary for Kids Yoga Teachers who want a thriving business and lifestyle they love.This In-person Course Provides 8-Hours of Smart, Effective Business Strategies Specific to Kids Yoga Teachers so You can:
- Connect with others in a like-minded community
- Increase your revenue streams
- Market yourself more effectively
- Expand your Yoga Offerings
- Improve your online presence
- Have a more balanced & abundant lifestyle
If you are ready to take your biz to the next level, need marketing support and want to be part of a community of like-minded Kids Yoga Teachers & entrepreneurs then this course is for you!
In an interactive setting, you will learn valuable business skills and strategies to help your Kids Yoga business thrive. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive individualized coaching as well as receive handouts and get access to a private and supportive Facebook group exclusively for members and graduates of The Biz of Kids Yoga™ community.
Given the intimate class size, plus the intensive coaching that answers your unique questions, this course is tailored to meet each student’s needs.Whether you are a recent Teacher Training graduate, an ambitious newbie in the Kids Yoga industry, or an experienced entrepreneur, this course will increase your
productivity, revenue and confidence which will help to grow your biz and leave you loving the lifestyle you lead.
TBoKY LIVE! Course Modules
The Biz of Kids Yoga™ LIVE! includes a comprehensive curriculum that will help you to create the business and lifestyle that you truly desire! Course modules include:
- Set Your Mind Right: Set your mindset for success as you journey the path of a Kids Yoga Teacher and biz owner. Learn & implement the essential differences between working on & in your business.
- Mindful Marketing: Understand marketing, discover your niche and grow your classes. Tap into your authenticity and learn the best marketing strategies to attract your ideal clients.
- Beyond Kid’s Classes: Create a roadmap to grow and expand your Kids Yoga biz, beyond just teaching classes, so you can do what you love and have the lifestyle you desire.
- Community Collaboration: Identify and build a thriving network so that you never work alone, have an abundance of referrals & create infinite opportunities for collaboration.
- Money Matters: Gain the understanding of what it means to know your worth, learn to earn more and manage your money effectively.
- Your Biz Online: Learn the essential tips and tools that will grow your Kids Yoga biz including email marketing, websites, social media and blogging.
- Hit the Ground Running: Implement the skills, tools & perspectives of the program specific to your business’ needs. Receive personalized coaching for your specific questions so you can hit the ground running!
The Biz of Kids Yoga LIVE! is part of Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) through Yoga Alliance.
Hear What Kids Yoga Teachers are Saying about The Biz of Kids Yoga LIVE!
“If only this course had existed when I started out! I feel that The Biz of Kids Yoga grounded me in my business and gave me the tools to decide which areas need my focus. It was like taking my business to a Yoga class!”
“I refer to this course as my “Yoga business boot camp” because you see results so quickly. Jodi is amazing, her teachings are organized, and her points are clear.”
Wiggly Toes Kids Yoga
“You have inspired me to move forward and turn my Kids Yoga hobby into a business.”
“This course EXCEEDED my expectations! I learned so much and became so focused on what I am doing in my Kids Yoga business and why.”
Maura Leddy Bradley
Bee You Yoga
“The Biz of Kids Yoga gave me the tools I needed to become a more experienced, connected and organized Kids Yoga business professional. I have referred back to the materials numerous times and my business has grown tremendously from taking action,getting crystal clear and being involved with the TBoKY community. I am truly grateful for this experience.”
Little Heroes Yoga: Kids’ Yoga for the Courageous