These challenges are designed to take you to a new level in your yoga practice through the commitment and constant dedication to time spent on your mat. Whether you’re working towards a new pose, looking for mental clarity, seeking a stronger sense of community or the whole package, yoga challenges are a fun way to undergo transformation on and off the mat. Bala Yoga has three challenges coming up, sign up individually or for all three. More Details Here
August 1-31: Back to School Challenge
- Solo: complete 31 classes in 31 days
- Tribe: complete 42 classes in 31 days between you + a partner
How it Works:
- Any yoga class on the schedule counts as 1 class towards your goal. Workshops count as 2 classes towards your goal.
- You can compete in the challenge solo, or teamed up with a partner (tribe). Limit 2 partners per tribe.
- You will have until the 5th day of the challenge to register, however, we recommend signing up before the first day if you can. To sign-up, you can register with our front desk staff in-studio. They will add your name to the tracking board. Once the challenge begins, you will add a sticker next to your name for each class that you attend.
- Complete the minimum number of classes + be entered to into a preliminary drawing. Prizes will vary based on the challenge, and there will be 3 winners per studio/per challenge.
- Complete all three challenges and you’ll be entered into a drawing for the grand prize, a spot on one of our 2017 domestic (US) retreats. Flight or transportation to/from not included.