Join Bala Yoga + Sound Medical Weight Loss for a 21 Day Reboot to nourish your system with inspired eating, movement and mindfulness to launch your 2018 with purpose.
Sound Medical Weight Loss is a Kirkland-based, physician-supervised weight loss center featuring real food for real results. Their comprehensive programs provide sensible, non-surgical solutions using a mindful and holistic approach.
Dr.Christine James will lead us on a 21-day journey of mindful eating for the nourishment of our bodies need to fully replenish and renew. We’ll release stored toxins as we focus on essential nutrients to perform at our best. Mindfulness Program Director Lauren Archer will provide guided visualizations to empower your intentions for 2018.
This is an ideal opportunity to launch your wellness goals through the core program principles: Menu, Mindfulness and Movement.
Throughout this rejuvenating program, you’ll get:
- Opening Ceremony to focus and amplify your intention
- Customizable menu plans to cleanse and nourish your body*
- Daily tips and encouragement to inspire and motivate your mind
- Movement practices to stretch and strengthen your soul
- 3 yoga classes credits to use at Bala Yoga during the 21-day span
- Downloadable guided visualization audio practices to focus your intention
- Access to a private Facebook group to share your experiences and receive support
- A live closing ceremony with 30 minutes of yoga and group share
- 10% discount on items in the Sound Medical Weight Loss dispensary
*The program will be customizable for vegetarians and those with other food restrictions.
Week 1 – Reboot
How to clean up your diet, get rid of the excess, and release toxins.
Week 2 – Restore
Focus on restoring & nourishment, begin to kick up the exercise.
Week 3 – Revitalize
How to make our lifestyle changes sustainable and carry them beyond the 21-day reboot.
In Person Sessions
1/4 (5:30-6:30 PM) – Reboot Kick Off
Intro to learn more about the program, menu plans, supplements and movement regimen.
1/28 (2-4 PM) – Closing Ceremony
30 min closing yoga practice followed by sharing and celebration.
- All in-person sessions will be live-streamed in our private Facebook group for those who cannot make it in person.
- The content or any information provided by Dr. James for this program, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this program. If you have questions whether this program is appropriate for your medical health, check with your physician first.