Announcing Monthly Sound Baths at the Fremont studio!
Imagine lying quietly in a beautiful space, listening to the divine sounds of crystal bowls, flutes, drum, rattle or voice chanting ancient mantra.
Imagine this sound moving through your body, mind and spirit….cleansing, restoring, rejuvenating, harmonizing and awakening your consciousness to a higher level.
Now, imagine this sound helping you release and heal that which needs to be healed, and then carrying you forward into a beautifully resonant life.
You can experience all of this and more, by attending one of our gentle and powerful monthly sound baths. Each month will be a different experience curated by our resident sound bath practitioners. Come prepared for transformation. Once you’ve had your first sound bath, you will want more.
Wear comfortable clothing. Have a mat, blanket and covering for the eyes. Be well hydrated. Lie in Savasana. The experience lasts about an hour.
Upcoming Sound Bath Dates
- February 11 @ 7:30-8:30pm w/ Gabriel Juzon (*Rolling With the OMies)
- March 17 @ 6-7pm w/ Christine Urbina
- April 14 @ 6-7pm w/ Christine Urbina
- Enter Promo Code “SBEarly” at checkout to receive Early Bird pricing
About Our Resident Practitioners
- Christine Urbina is a sixth sensory healer and spiritual teacher. Her path has unfolded into a place of divine knowing and healing capabilities. Her close relationship with higher guidance, guides, angels, and spiritual archetypes allows her the ability to relay profound information and healing vibrations that are not commonly accessed on this Earth plane.
- Gabriel Juzon visited the Integratron in Joshua Tree for a “Sonic Geometry” Experience on his 34th birday. (sonicgeometry.com) It was this pivotal experience that planted the seed. Shortly after the return of this experience, Gabriel sought the guidance of Irene Ingalls, of the Seattle Sound Temple. She bestowed upon Gabriel, and a group of luminous beings, her knowledge and passion of vibrational healing using voice and crystal bowls. Gabriel is continually expanding his learning in the many facets of Sound Therapy.